Drum sticks+Metronome=Daily Practice!!

Drum sticks+Metronome=Daily Practice!!
I don't really pratice daily....T.T

A bit of Disappointment

What I found the next morning can be described by no other word except "DISAPPOINTING"!!!

What I originally imagined of a scene where most of the people I see that day would be wearing black clothing turned out to be literally no-one actually bothered to wear any black clothes.

This silent protest has failed......

Its very disappointing where the spectacle you've expected to happen turned out the exact opposite of what it should be. No-one actually heeded the black attire protest at all!

The sad part is not even the street protesters visible in front of the High Court and behind the Perak Darul Ridzual Building bothered to dress in black. The unity in showing our thoughts are similar in rejecting the take-over by BN cannot be depicted in such a sad scene.

No wonder BN scoffs at any "said" attemps to take-over the country by the opposition. The issue right now is the people who have chosen the opposition as the Goverment of Perak are not united enough in showing what they think.

Most people still hangs on the mindset "Aiya why bother, I can't make much of a difference by myself, if I don't do it, others will".

Helooooo???!!! Knock knock!

Its the damn 21st century!!! People should stand up or their rights and defend their thoughts!

Sigh.......

Lets hope we all would be more united in the future in defending our thoughts. Lets show others our vigour and spirit!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Adrian. Nice to meet you ^^ I've started this blog to keep is as an online diary and also a medium for me to express myself freely! Thank you and please enjoy!

| Via Blogger Templates