Drum sticks+Metronome=Daily Practice!!

Drum sticks+Metronome=Daily Practice!!
I don't really pratice daily....T.T

Experience of work#1


Since I'm not working during this uncannily long post-exam holidays, I've recently agreed to help out my mom with her work.

Well, today's my real "first" day given work to do. The task given by my mom was to clear out all of those old files and organise them into a new and bigger file(s).

What to say? The work was easy but quite tedious in a sense. I've got to clear out all the old files and arrange them in an alphabetical order. After that I've got to copy each of the old files' particulars and arrange all of them in the new one.

It took me about 2 hours just to finish up and organise the old files and compile them up into a single Creditor's file.

Can't write much, I'm going to continue my work with the debtors file......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I'm Adrian. Nice to meet you ^^ I've started this blog to keep is as an online diary and also a medium for me to express myself freely! Thank you and please enjoy!

| Via Blogger Templates